GCSE Spanish oral - how to use the online videos effectively
There are a lot of videos on the GCSE Spanish YouTube channel.
This article will show you how to get the most out of them.
So, let's dive in.
1. Find a quiet space where you will not be disturbed.
2. Play the video through once. Let your ears get used to the Spanish.
3. There is no harm playing it through again. Let your ears get really used to the questions.
4. If you already have some prepared answers, listen to the questions, stop the video after each question and then say your own answer.
5. Slowly, but surely, your confidence will begin to increase. Say the Spanish boldly.
6. Repetition is one of the keys to success in the GCSE Spanish oral.
The videos are a useful resource to help you revise in a focussed way for the Spanish GCSE oral exam.
Follow the above steps - comment here or put a comment on the YouTube channel if you found this to be useful.
Click on the link below for the YouTubechannel playlist.